Laboratory Microscopes For Sale – Olympus Model BH2
Contact Us For More Information
- High quality laboratory microscope – at one time the preferred ‘workhorse’ in most NZ hospital and diagnostic laboratories.
- Very popular with pathologists for home use.
- The instrument can perform a wide range of microscopic techniques – brightfield, phase contrast, darkground, videomicroscopy .
- A wide range of accessories available – discussion attachments, (2, 3, 4, or 5 heads), simple polarising, incident fluorescence, photomicrography, and video microscopy for live blood analysis.
- A drawing attachment is also available.
- 6V20 quartz halogen Koehler illumination system.
- Currently up to 10 instruments are available, along with a good choice of objectives.
- A well-made instrument which will last a lifetime.