New And Used Laboratory Microscopes – Olympus CH2 Model
Contact Us For More Information
- This microscope utilises the high performing LB series objectives.
- 6V 20W halogen illumination system, with optional field iris diaphragm assembly for Koehler illumination.
- Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x, 100oil, and 10x widefield eyepieces.
- Ideal for routine laboratory, university, and veterinary work.
- Can be equipped for brightfield and phase applications.
- Will also accommodate some of the accessories from the BH2 range – drawing tube, epi-fluorescence, 2-way teaching attachment etc.
- The same price as an equivalent new Chinese microscope but 10x better quality!
- A quantity of both new and ‘as new’ instruments available.