Polarising Microscope – Olympus BH2 Model
- Olympus BH2 Polarising microscope, with incident illumination system.
- 20W quartz halogen transmitted light source; 12V 50W halogen incident light
- Photobinocular eyetubes, with 10X widefield crosslined eyepieces
- BH2-UMA incident illuminator with BF cube, 50W lamphousing, and variable
- Quadruple, polarising nosepiece, centrable
- Objectives MDPlan 5x, MDPlan 10x, MDPLan 20x, and MDPlan 50x
- Widefield eyepieces 10x, crosslined 530nm compensator plate.
- Intermediate polarising unit with rotating analyser and focusing Bertrand
- Polarising stage, fully rotatable, with click restraints.
- Polarising condenser with rotatable polariser.
Instrument recently fully overhauled by Olympus engineers and in perfect
working order, with a 3 year warranty against optical and mechanical
Replacement cost in the region of NZ$15,000.00. We will consider any offer over $7,500.
Contact Us For More Information